Friday, November 09, 2007

Sneak Peek for Jennifer =)

{{*SLAP!*}}

That's me slapping myself.

Now usually I don't resort to physical violence on myself, however, I have been so sleep deprived lately that I have totally forgotten to post Jenn's sneak peek. So I must be punished. She's been so sweet & hasn't even bothered me one single solitary time. (unlike some other people, *cough*JOANIE*cough*)

I must say that Jenn & her hubby Danny were great. He actually missed golf to have family portraits made. Definite brownie points. Good thing he was there because I think Miss Addi is a bit of a daddy's girl.



I may just have to post some outtakes from this session, I must admit there were a few that are pretty darn funny =) But for now, I'll leave you with gorgeous eyes & a grin from beautiful Miss Addi....

No comments: