Thursday, October 11, 2007

We're Baaaaack!

So just in case anyone missed me, I've been at the beach! :D My mailbox was FULL FULL FULL, but I'll have everyone answered by tomorrow... so if you don't hear from me... I DIDN'T GET YOUR EMAIL. For some reason I've been having some issues with godaddy's email - a couple clients didn't get my emails - & now I'm a bit nervous about the whole issue, so if I don't answer you, don't think I'm ignoring, I just didn't get the email - or you didn't get mine :D

Sharing a couple from my trip. Promise there will be more... you'll be sick of beach pics in the fall in a few days, I'm sure! ;)



Notice the different bathing suits. I think I packed ooooh about 3, then I bought 3 more. EEEEK! Is it wrong? I just thought the green would be cute for pics. LOL! It was on sale... Well, heck, you have to admit I was right... I mean, look at that! She's so flippin' cute I can't stand it. That's Eric & the boys she's looking at :) And YES I put sunscreen on her but she did get a bit pink! :o


This is definitely one of my new faves.... I LOVED shooting on this day... the sunset was absolutely FANTASTIC.


I've heard of putting your foot in your mouth, but someone elses? GROSS. At least it's plastic, LOL! We were shopping, this is what happens when boys get bored...

2 comments:

Terri said...

these pics are great! Sure do miss my honeys. Glad ya are back.

Mrs. Coach Thompson said...

Great sunset pic!