Sunday, October 14, 2007

Daddy's Girls

I've been so terrible about posting client photos lately. I apologize!!! Each & every session certainly deserves a post & I need to start doing that :)

Anyhoo, I had the pleasure of shooting this family today. I did a session for Mom & the girls about a year ago, when Dad was still overseas. It was really fun to see how much they've grown up. I couldn't wait to get home & proof this one as soon as I shot it! She's only 6 & was soooooo much fun - a natural poser & LOVED the camera. I think the camera loves her too :)



And here's little sister, otherwise known as "Queen" or "Sleeping Beauty". Just ask her. :)




Looks like they're glad to see one another huh??!!


Poor guys, I hope they make it through their teen years because these two are gonna be HANDFULS! :) You guys were lots of fun & thanks to Dad for being such a good sport!

No comments: