Saturday, November 11, 2006

Work, Work, & Work


So, this is my weekend to work. What fun. Not that I'm not usually working, it's just that I'm usually working on photography, not patients. :o)

I keep coming back to this picture. I love it! I love the colors, the fountain, the surprised look on her face, I love everything about it. She is such a cutie. Her sister was a mess, too. Their Daddy is serving in Iraq & these pics are a surprise for him. (Well I think they were meant to be, but one of the kids may have slipped & told him!)

As I'm proofing these pictures, I think how hard it must be to have your husband half way across the world. And how hard it must be to take care of two young children, all the while pretending you aren't worried about their Daddy & the fact that there is a possibility that he might not return. I can't imagine it, I just can't. The sacrifices these men & our family make on so many levels is absolutely beyond my comprehension.

No comments: