Tuesday, November 14, 2006


For anyone who cares :o) Cassidy is doing much better.
I have another favorite from a photo shoot I'm posting. Just can't get enough of this little girl!

Anyone who knows me knows that I just love little old people- and not that I don't love the sweet ones (don't we all), but the feisty ones I really, really enjoy! I was having a nice little conversation today with a little lady- you can't really understand much of what she says unless you listen very, very closey- and then, you still can't decipher much. Well I thought I was being all nice, having this lovely conversation, and WHAM! "You're fired!!!" Clear as a bell! Thank goodness she hired me back before it was said & done. (ha!) She watched me like a hawk for about an hour after that. I kept asking her if I was doing okay, & she told me "I reckon" so I guess I got her seal of approval. Nursing- never a dull moment. :o)

No comments: