Sunday, April 26, 2009

♥♥♥

How did my day go, you ask?

Ok, so you didn't ask. Let's just pretend that you did, for the sake of my blog post. ;)

Now. How did my day go? Well, let's see. I woke up this morning with intentions of going to church, going to the grocery store, taking Nate to work the concession stand at some ballgame for the Honor Society, cleaning up a bit, shooting a Senior Portrait session, and getting some orders placed. Since I didn't lay out church clothes last night, I woke up a little bit behind schedule, but got up & starting getting everything picked out, ironed, etc. YES, I have to pick everyone's church clothes out. Seems everyone here is either fashion challenged or color blind, other than me (of course). So after fussing & fighting with everyone, ironing 6 different outfits & getting in the shower to discover that someone (named Jackson) squirted out all of my shampoo & conditioner, I resolved that I would not be going to church TODAY. At least everyone else was ready. I figured I would just have to pray on my way to the grocery store.

So. All the boys head to church. Me & Cassidy were about to head to the grocery store, get all loaded up & then UGH! Can't find my darn keys! I was stranded until the little culprits returned... It *is* Sunday right? Not Monday - SUNDAY? Right?

Anyhoo, needless to say, only about 3 things on that endless to-do list got done today... BUT (and that's one big but) while I was stranded I talked the baby girl into a 30 second photo shoot! (now that's what you call a mini session! ha!)


Oh & P.S. - Miss Kaitlin (from yesterday's post) won 2nd Alternate & Miss Photogenic!! Congrats Kaitlin!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Isn't my sweetie the cutest ever.