Thursday, February 22, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yeah, a little late, but hey... better late than, well, later. :)




Me: "Tucker, why don't you pretend your giving the rose to Mama?"
Tucker:



Me: "No, baby. Pretend your giving the rose to Mama. Hold it with both hands."
Tucker:

BOYS.

Then naturally Jackson gets a little jealous of the attention brother is getting-




Can't decide if I like it better in bw or color... and I know Tucker looks like he's ready to bail on me (HE IS!) but I like it anyway ;)~

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the color one of the two boys! It is so hard to get your own toghether like that isn't it?

Marla said...

Love these, Stephanie ... especially with the story to go along. :) And your new logo looks great, I really like it.

Anonymous said...

love, love, love these pics of Tucker and the one of him and Jackson. These are soo funny and just typical of little boys. Love, Nanny