Sunday, December 31, 2006

What a Find!




I decided I would be productive today & clean out my computer files. Of course anyone who knows me, knows that I would never do that without a little encouragement. My computer sent me a sweet little pop-up message this morning, telling me to free up some space or expect a computer crash in the near future. So I figured I'd listen.

Anyway... look what I found! I don't know why I didn't process this before, hmmm... must have been in a hurry or something. Looking at this picture, I remember it exactly. I had been taking pictures of Cassidy with this bouquet & Jackson kept pitching a fit, wanting his picture made with it. I kept telling him that his Daddy would kill us both if I made his picture with a bouquet of flowers!! :o) But, naturally, I gave in to the whines... here he is post-pout (a little leftover, do you think?)... watching for Daddy out the window. I love the lighting! I'm posting both but I think I'm leaning more toward the bw?...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet. It just goes to show that there are many sides to Jackson, all boy, but a sweetness that only he possesses. Mama