Saturday, December 30, 2006

My 1st BW Conversion!





Yay me! This is my first black & white conversion without an action! YIPPEEEE!

Actually, I really can't take much credit because it happened by accident. I was trying to fix the colors & discovered a "channel mixer" in CS2, somehow it became b&w. I played with the different channels & that's what I got :o) Just don't ask me to do it again! HA!

After looking at Lyndsay's blog the other day (Life In Motion- it's on the sidebar!) I felt compelled to go out & shoot some pics. Mainly because I'm in a slump, but mostly because Lyndsay made winter look beautiful with her black & white images. I need to shoot more with my 50 1.4, too, so I figured what the heck. I bought this shirt & hat at Old Navy before Christmas with the purpose of taking Jackson's picture wearing it. When I saw it, I immediately thought of his eyes- & it matches perfectly, don't you think?

No comments: