Sunday, December 03, 2006

The Ladder



"Mama, I have a ladder on myself."

I'll never forget the first time I heard those words. What in the world could he be thinking? A ladder on myself? Tucker's always coming up with strange things, this was no exception. Here he came, running in the kitchen, butt naked.

"Honey, what do you mean? And why are you naked?"
"I have a ladder on myself."
"What do you mean you have a ladder on yourself? And why are you naked?"
"Because I wanted to show you. See I have a ladder on myself."

He proceeds to point to the indention his pajamas has made on his side. "See my ladder?" He was so proud of that "ladder".

It's little moments like these I never want to forget.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how children think, I am glad you are keeping this so you won't forget the little things. They are really the most important. Mom

Ren said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww.... that's SO darn cute!!!