Sunday, February 08, 2009

A, ummm, fairytale. Sorta.

Once upon a time there was an evil nanny who was always harassing her beautiful, talented, kind photographer daughter to get pictures of her even MORE beautiful, talented and ki... well - let's just go with beautiful & talented - grandchildren.

Where was I? Oh yeah.

*So*. The beautiful talented daughter decided one day that she would surprise the evil nanny with a lovely picture of her grandchildren. (Although I'm not really sure why the daughter would offer up such a nice gesture since the evil nanny abandoned the daughter with SIX CHILDREN and went to Target.) However, she didn't let this abandonment damper her kind heart. No, no... the daughter was determined to capture the perfect picture of all six grandchildren.





The daughter failed miserably. THE END. Hey, all stories don't have a happy ending =)

After that tragic story I can't leave you without something to make you smile.... my super cute niece & nephew, Trinity & Haden. ♥ them!




And this is not the result of me lying on a muddy ground to please my niece. Promise. She really CAN fly.

No comments: