Saturday, September 08, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Julie to post youtube videos of my 10 favorite songs. I'm gonna break this up into 2 posts since it's kinda LONG. I've gotta say, this is super hard for someone like me who absolutely loves music! I really believe that music, like photography, should stir some emotion in you. If it doesn't, it's not working! These are in no particular order... haha, I sound like Ryan Seacrest or something.

1. The Eagles - Hotel California
No explanation needed!!! =)


2. Rob Thomas with Carlos Santana - Smooth
A good latin beat, awesome guitar, and Rob Thomas. Does it get any better???


3. Charlotte Church with Josh Groban - The Prayer
This song gives me chills every time I hear it - these two have the most beautiful voices... Half of it isn't even in English, but I *feel* it - did I mention I'm really, really into music? haha!


4. Josh Groban - To Where You Are
This song just breaks my heart...


5. MercyMe - I Can Only Imagine



Okay, so how's that for diversity?? HA! =)

1 comment:

Terri said...

great taste! I love all of them and my all time favorite is Mercy Me I can Only Imagine. Hope you had a better birthday once you got home. Love you