Monday, September 10, 2007

Dirty Bum

Trying to edit some of *MY* photos ... these are from July =) We were at Mawmaw's house & Eric put up our water slide - naturally we didn't *know* he planned to do that, so Cassidy swam in her diaper a bit before it *BLEW UP*! Ha! Then we put some panties on her - doesn't she look cute? For the record, we are NOT potty training yet. She's my baby, I don't like to think about it! =(



NO, it's not poo. It's just dirt! =) I LOOOOOOVE it! The little stinker kept running away....




OH! P.S. - I'm working on some Christmas Card templates!!! I should have them up in the next day or so on my "other" blog - Totally Tickled. Check it out... you'll get a taste of my new website colors =) Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Terri said...

cute, cute, cute