Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cheer up? Maybe...

I think that one day I'll be able to look back on this dark period of my life and learn some valuable, mind-altering, earth-shattering lesson.

But right now, all I wanna do is cry. Alot.

The past 6 months of my life have been an absolute roller coaster of emotions. Memories that I'll never, ever forget.... and some that I wish I could.

I'll admit that I'm not the funnest person to be around right now. I try, I really do. I honestly feel sorry for my friends - those that have cared enough to stand by me through it all. [you know who you are...] Everyone has their way of trying to cheer me up, and although I can't say it always works, I am MOST appreciative of the attempts.

I will say, this puts a smile on my face every time though....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph,

I have confidence that you will get thru this time in your life and you will most def look back in just a few short months and see the many, many ways the Lord pulled you thru and how much stronger you are because of every single trial you have endured. YOu are a wonderful friend and I am soo very blessed to call you one of mine. I love you muchos girl! Stay strong...

Lori

Terri said...

Hey Honey, I love you very very much and I know that you will be okay. God sometimes allows us to go through the valleys to get us closer to him. But with him we can do anything.

You are a wonderful daughter and I have always been proud of you. We all make mistakes in our lives. The key is learning from them, and then forgiving ourselves and moving on. Great pic of Cassidy! There is no way someone couldn't look at that pic and smile. Love you bunches